Sunday, June 29, 2008

SharedBliss: Please Share

This is just a wee request...

If you've been liking what you read here, I would so love for you to share it. Share a favorite post or just the website itself with friends or family or someone you think might benefit.

Also, please share yourself. I have pretty consistently been hearing from some of you and I feel so privileged, yet I would love to hear from more of you! So don't be shy!

Share your bliss; share your questions. Join the discussion and let me know what you're thinking. I'd also love to know if there are topics you'd like me to go into more deeply.

Peace & Bliss to all of you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

will do. I have all ready passed your site along to my sister, mother-in-law, sister-in-law and husband [ though, only ones I think are applicable to him LOL]. I am sure I will find more souls in search of their bliss who will come to appreciate your site soon as well!
Be well. Peace.
bojosmom

lovie said...

thank u so much for a truly amazing blog . i came across it in another blog(everything yoga,i think) and i check yours almost everyday. i do pass it along to others by word of mouth since i'm not really a technophile...dont know how to send links yet.but since you've brought so much sanity into my own life as of late, i thought it only polite & fitting to respond to your request.again,thank you so much! please dont stop!!!!

Nadine Fawell said...

I like what I read! Will pass on, when I get your answers...

David said...

hi - i've just recently started reading your blog, it is a wonderful reminder of how joy can be right under our noses. THANK YOU! yesterday my a/c broke down (not a good thing in dallas!). so today while waiting for the repairman and hating this hi-maintenance house i look out the kitchen window and see a squirrel searching for seeds under the birdfeeder, while a rabbit is hopping around nearby. what a mood changer! I will check in on occasion and pass this on to friends. dt

lifeisblogger said...

I started reading your blog after it was listed in Ravi and Ana's monthly newsletter. I've been reading you pretty much everyday since that time. I've also listed you on my site as one of my favorite blogs. www.lifeisblog.com