Monday, August 31, 2009

BusyChick!


I will be writing a full post later this morning, but for those of you who don't twitter or facebook (and I know there are many of you!), I thought I'd update you on my crazy busy.

I may be exaggerating just a wee bit, but I have been pretty busy (for an introvert!) the last few days.

I had a phone interview with Jamie Ridler that was fantastic fun but, alas, will not be ready for consumption for a while. I'll let you know. (Tease!)

But I also had a nice long chat with Connie and Andrea, my cohorts in crime for the Creative Dig Workshop, and I think we covered lots of important creativity topics on BlogTalkRadio.

And, finally, Marcy and I were interviewed (this one in writing) about our Love Journey. Lots of giggles ensued.

(Text & Photo Copyright: Christine C. Reed, blisschick.net, 2009)

6 comments:

Emma said...

Lots of good stuff.

Oh, and I still love your photos every day. :)

svasti said...

It was so lovely to hear your voice, and the excitement you gals have about the workshop you're puttig on.

And your written interview with Marcy made *me* giggle too!! You guys have a beautiful story. xo

sherry ♥ lee said...

That is a great kind of busy!!!

Girlie-Queue said...

So Thrilled your lovely brand of life is being exposed on so many levels!!!!!!! WHOOHOO

Grace said...

"I may be exaggerating just a wee bit, but I have been pretty busy (for an introvert!) the last few days."

As a fellow introvert, I like how you added "for an introvert" because I'm sure to many extroverts we do not seem busy at all, but for us it is.

eye laser treatment said...

It sounds like a busy day for you though I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying every bit of your busy life. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you. God bless!