Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Halloween & Rabbits...Really!


A few weeks ago, our beautiful and bossy rabbit, Miss Zoe, announced that she would like rabbits to begin the process of taking over all the holidays and not just Easter.

She thought it only fair, considering the beauty and smartosity of rabbits.

"What's right is right." She said.

So, Marcy and I have been busy fulfilling her wish, as we know that there are dire consequences when one does not obey one's Rabbit.

Alas, the newest Miss Zoe venture is now available. With a tiny bit of help from Marcy and a tiny bit from me, we proudly announce:


Go. Check it out.

Miss Zoe adds, "Tell everyone you know...or else!"

(Image courtesy of Miss Zoe and the Rabbit Board in Charge of Marcy Hall, 2009)

6 comments:

Emma said...

I love the HallowBunnies! I couldn't do anything other than obey Zoe and buy one instantly! =D

WrightStuff said...

The pirate rabbit looks like he's got a crafty trick or two up his wooden leg. I'm liking his earring - very dashing!

Ketzirah (Carly) said...

OH dear...please let Ms. Zoe know that Derby has already claimed Passover. :) http://www.zazzle.com/passover_rabbit_says_card-137116239033548062

Tess said...

I love PiRabbit best. I hope he knows it's International Talk Like a Pirate Day this Saturday. His very own holiday.

JFKlaver said...

I'm on my way! This is such fun!

Jennifer said...

So adorable. The Rabbit Room has been tweeted