Friday, October 2, 2009

News As I Head to Kripalu

Tomorrow, Saturday, October 3rd, at 7:30 in the evening, I will board a Greyhound bus which, eventually, will get me to Lenox, Massachusetts, where I will board a small shuttle that will, in about five minutes, drop me off at the doors of the Kripalu Yoga Center.

Fly, indeed.

I am completely leaving my Comfy Zone, fellow BlissChicks!

I have never done anything like this before -- all by myself.

This is how I know that Dance is my path: It is only because I love Dance so much that I am compelled to take risks, Spread my Wings.

See how that works?

Next week, I will be blogging from Kripalu, trying to give you a taste of this amazing adventure. My blogging will be erratic so check in often for updates.

My first week back, I know this introvert will need some serious rest, so I have lined up some of my favorite Chicks on this planet to guest blog. Their posts are awesome and a real treat.

The next time I write here, I'll be doing so from the Berkshires!

11 comments:

Emma said...

I'm so excited to hear about your adventures!

You definitely stuck with your word - FLY!!!

We're all cheering you on! =)

Ellecubed said...

Have a delightful time at Kripalu. I am really looking forward to hearing about your adventures.

Heather Plett said...

You go girl! Put on that parachute and FLY!

Lauren said...

Yay! Have a wonderful time! Can't wait to hear all about it as I've been wanting to go there myself for some time!

zenfreckle said...

Have an amazing time! It will be well worth the risk!!

svasti said...

Enjoy! I'm sure its going to be amazing for you :)

YogaforCynics said...

Kripalu...what a wonderful place. I had my first yoga retreat experience there and found it just incredible...and, even if there were nothing else, it'd be worth it just for the food...enjoy!

Linnea said...

I can't wait to hear about it! I'm so happy for you. Fly on!

JFKlaver said...

If Richard Miller is teaching a meditation class, try to sit in. He's so good! Have fun, it's a lovely place.

Earth Mother said...

Envious. Gorgeous time of year in the Berkshires. I used to live down the road from Kripalu. You're gonna L - O - V - E it, Christine.

Dance your bliss!

Wild Roaming One (WRO) said...

Woot! Dancing in Kripalu! Spreading your wings! Trusting!!

WRO xo