Monday, November 16, 2009

Owning Pink


Have you discovered this fabulous website, blog, community yet? You should check it out -- and not just because I wrote a piece about finding my mojo -- a piece I'm particularly proud of. (Smile.)

Once you're there, be sure to spend some time and do a little digging and perhaps even set up your own profile so you can get involved with all these other fabulous women who are stretching themselves, their wings, and their lives.

Here's the mission statement of this beautiful creation:

We at Owning Pink are committed to inviting you to explore your truth, knowing you are loved, nurtured, and safe. By engaging with our community, we hope you will feel inspired, get motivated to bring your authentic self out of the closet, and take steps that bring you closer to health, healing, and inner peace. If you have lost your mojo and feel you have little to give, we welcome you with no expectations. If you’re a rockin’ Pink Goddess with loads of mojo and gifts you believe will benefit our community, we invite you to share your wisdom and support others who may cherish knowing you. Chances are you’re all of the above, sometimes seeking, sometimes giving, always enough.


Regardless of where you are on your personal path of awakening, we welcome you to the Pink Posse. Let us bear witness to your journey, knowing that while each of us walks a unique path, we walk it in good company. May Owning Pink encourage you to look within and discover what you need to find and keep your mojo. Remember that it is through our wounds that we connect and through our connections that we become truly alive.

6 comments:

Tabitha@ichoosebliss said...

I have recently become familiar with them and love the entire concept!

Em said...

Beautiful post. And here's something I just discovered last night that I think will speak to you. (Besides, it's cool. I love art.)
http://blog.masslive.com/criesandwhispers/2009/08/downtown_inspiration.html

Em said...

http://blog.masslive.com/criesandwhispers/
2009/08/downtown_inspiration.html

Tess said...

I just read your piece. Really great. Will explore the world of pink some more.

JFKlaver said...

I'm so glad you "Own Pink." I'm working on it...

Linda-Sama said...

very cool site and great post, christine....

and I wear a bracelet every day that says "infinite potential" to remind me on a daily basis that I am totally infinite and to live my life as a rasa devi!