Friday, December 25, 2009

Anything & Everything


Today, we celebrate Possibility.

Today, we celebrate Mystery and Awe and Beauty so big that our human minds cannot truly conceptualize it.

That is what I believe.

I believe that religions as path are examples of some of our best and most breath-taking imaginings.

I believe, like the boy in Philip Roth's Conversion of the Jews (short story must-read), that Anything and Everything is possible with the Infinite Divine.

Including the existence of humanity and divinity in one being. Including love incarnate. Including timelessness of ritual.

In celebration of Anything and Everything, I wish you and yours Beauty and Bliss and Bounty.

8 comments:

Sheila said...

Sheer poetry, Christine. And the same to you, today and everyday.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Christmas blessings to everyone at your house!

StorytellERdoc said...

Merry Christmas to you, C, and M! I hope you have an amazing holiday weekend. Christmas hugs to you both!

tinkerbell the bipolar faerie said...

indeed - anything and everything is possible when we humbly open our hearts. I wish you bliss and beauty in 2010.

Bethany said...

I love your tree and lime green tiles. Beauty, bliss and bounty sound nice. Thank you. I wish it back your way.

Sallie Ann said...

Such a beautiful thought; I had to read it to my family, sitting around the kitchen island...waiting on our breakfast. Truly captures warm thoughts.

Sharmila said...

I adore your site, Christine! Thank you for sharing these lovely posts! Many blessings to you and yours into 2010!!~Jen

Anonymous said...

Nice post & nice blog. I love both.