Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Relief

I did my final YogaDance Teacher Training demonstration teach today at 2 o'clock in the afternoon. I am exhausted, and I am looking forward to falling asleep (possibly) without reviewing moves in my head.

When we were done, we sat in a circle and shared how we felt about our experiences. Relief was the only word that would come to this normally overflowing-with-words brain.

Relief that I had made it through this huge and momentous challenge.

But even more, Relief that I am here and that I am finally, finally, finally doing what I was born to do: Dance.

And now I will get to go out and share that with others.

The other word I am feeling right now? Gratitude. Gratitude as big as as the sky sitting over these beautiful mountains.

9 comments:

Sheila said...

TWO thumbs UP, Christine - waaaaay UP. (worthy of 3 but I only have two hands) BIG HUGS & congrats.

alisha said...

whoohooo!!!

jelly said...

good for you!

StorytellERdoc said...

Congratulations, C! Well done!
1.2.3!

Linnea said...

*HUGS*

I'm so happy for you, and proud of you. What a victory goddess you are.

svasti said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! How wonderful.

Nothing like that feeling of gratitude. Keep marinating in it as long as you can :)

Laura Hegfield said...

Yay!Now you get to go out into the world and share your blessings in yet another manifestation!!!

gentle, graceful, grateful steps,
Laura

Jan said...

oh, good for you! now something to celebrate and to rest. be well with your achievement. savor....

Grace said...

I'm so excited for you! I'd love to see what Kripula Yoga Dance looks like in action someday!