Sunday, December 6, 2009

Traveling to Kripalu

Today is the Second Sunday of Advent, and most likely, by the time you read this, I am too exhausted to remember that fact.

I got on a bus at Midnight. I am scheduled to arrive at Kripalu by about 11:30 AM.

I am scheduled to arrive home on Saturday the 12th, which happens to be the Feast Day of Our Lady of Guadalupe, to whom I am especially devoted.

I will probably be too exhausted to remember that, too.

Is this post all about whining?

Obviously, it's a lot about whining, but I also wanted to say "hello" and let you know that I'll start blogging from my YogaDance teacher training as soon as I am clean and fed and can see straight.

5 comments:

christine said...

hello. while you are at kripalu for the yogaDance training, can you find out how one can learn about local yogaDance training classes? i live a few miles west of boston and would be interested in taking classes but i cant seem to find any. is there a common website? do these classes tend to be marketed under a different description? many thanks. have a fantastic time. above all, enjoy.

Brooks Hall said...

Yeah, Kripalu!

Eco Yogini said...

Yay!!! have fun and can't wait to hear all about it :) (when you are clean and fed of course!)

Laura Hegfield said...

Yay Christine...those are crazy hours, why not whine a little...but from here on out I hope you live up to your alias "Bliss Chick" and have a wonderful time dancing, learning, diving deep and leaping high.
xoxo
Laura

Sallie Ann said...

Have a wonderful time. I adore Kripalu and am sad I couldn't spend any time there this year. Can't wait to hear about your experience.
Namaste