Thursday, February 18, 2010

For Erie Readers: YogaDance Teaching Schedule

As I mentioned in today's earlier post, I get to live my signature widget -- Be Brave. Choose Bliss. -- at the beginning of March, when I finally put myself out there as an Official YogaDance Instructor. Butterflies! Stomach Lurch!

If you are a local(ish) Erie reader, there are a couple of opportunities to try YogaDance with me.

Let me also clarify that I am a Kripalu Certified YogaDance Instructor. We had 140 hours of education over two separate weeks, and I put in a minimum of 20 hours a week doing homework assignments over 2 Months in between those two weeks, for a total of at least 160 MORE hours. I have 15 years of studying yoga under my belt, 8 of those specifically studying Kundalini yoga, and I have danced and studied dance all of my life.

Through yoga and dance, I have overcome chronic depression, anxiety, and body image and eating disorders. This is my life's work, if you haven't figured that out.

Onto the fun!

I will be teaching an ongoing weekly class at Ashley DiMarco's Dance Academy on Thursdays, starting March 4th. There is a morning and an evening class available. You can join at any time of the month or even wait until April! It is ongoing, as I said.

This is a dance class without that competitive environment. Just pure joy and no recital!

If you click on the poster, it will open in a new window and you can read it.

If you just want to initially try one class (with some introduction material), you can also join me on Saturday, March 20th at Julia Hamilton's Dharma Yoga. You need to reserve a spot for this event! The previous Saturday's class is already FULL!

If any of you reading this are coming, please introduce yourself before or after class. I am excited to meet all of you!


2 comments:

Susan said...

Christine; I am so jealous of all the Blisschicks out there that are fortunate to attend your classes! One day.....:)

Emma said...

So exciting!!!