Sunday, March 7, 2010

Embodiment This Week: Ending March 7th

This week, after figuring out the underlying reason for the dip in my mood and energy, I almost immediately felt the veil of depression lifting the next morning.

This was a strong and direct experience of the truth of liberating our minds by releasing the stories and memories that can become embedded within our bodies. As soon as I was able to feel the story, my mind started letting it go.

Each day since then, I have had to remind myself what I have remembered. Soon, I know from past experience, this will become unnecessary, and I will leave this episode behind me.


5 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

I'm glad you remembered this...I went back to see what it was. And good for you.

You are a wise woman!

Susan said...

Having come from that place where emotions are either ignored or medicated it was difficult for me to learn that emotions can be the lighthouse that can lead us out of the fog.

Thank you for sharing your story and allowing me to learn from your journey.

claire said...

Emotions can be the lighthouse that can lead us out of the fog... Nice.

Great, Christine. As usual.

belladawn said...

Hit the nail on the head!

Lighthouse that leads us out of the fog. Love it!

tinkerbell the bipolar faerie said...

interesting perspective. i tend to think of things the reverse way 'round ~ chemicals underlying and originating emotions. that said, i do agree that awareness can facilitate a a sort of healing, because of the fact that observing something changes that something.

i absolutely, without a doubt, believe in chemical depression, because IMHO, some depression has no story ... just a genetic, hard-wired, manifestation.