Sunday, March 21, 2010

Embodiment This Week: In Full Possession


I got an email from one of fellow yogadance trainees the other day in response to an email I had written about my recent, amazing, life-changing experiences with teaching, guiding, playing with all these wonderful women in yogadance classes.

She said some really kind things. I'm not great at taking in such kind things...

But when I wrote her back, I found myself typing this sentence: "I feel like I am in total possession of my True Self."

Wow.

Thank you, Life & Universe & Music & Dance & Teachers & Students & Marcy & Animals & Lake. Thank you for letting me get to this place. Thank you for all the determination in the days of pain. Thank you for all the little lights that guided me out of the dark. Thank you for the ink that flowed from all the pens and left all those words on all that paper.

Thank you, Chick, for being brave enough to stand up and dance to that song. Thank you, Heart, for opening up and flowering. Thank you, Body, for this Path you have shown me.


7 comments:

Emma said...

Woohoo! Yay! Great stuff.

(Also, comments are visible on the main page again! :)

Lisa said...

Welcome home to yourself :)

suZen said...

We can make all the connections in the world with others, but when we (as you did!) connect with OURselves, awwww, precious! Loved that oh-lala too! It fired me up to get out of my jammies!
hugs
suZen

shiny mamaof6 said...

Your True Self if blessed to have you home. Thanks for the inspiration.

Heather Plett said...

What a beautiful post! Kinda brings a tear to my eye.

svasti said...

Love the photo!

And yes, thanks to everything that led you to this place. And thanks to you for sharing your well-grounded bliss. Because it shows what is possible when you can really give over to your heart. xx

Laurina said...

I've been following your lovely blog for a few months now..and this makes me so happy for you!