Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bloggy Love!


I don't often participate in this whole "award" thing any more, but I really totally dig the Chick who gave me this one and I want you to dig her, too.  So here we are.

The Versatile Blogger Award was gifted to me by Medicinal Marzipan.  Read her.  (That was said in my "bad cat voice.")

I think I am supposed to reveal secrets about myself, but I have been blogging for over two years and feel like I got nothin' left.  HA!

Though these may be known to some, I will share two little ones anyway!
  •  I have the mouth of a sailor.  Seriously.  I swear like Marisa Tomei in My Cousin Vinny.  I use f**k in place of "very," very often.  I don't write it.  My writing voice is just different than my talking voice.  That's the way it is.
  •  I LOVE TOOTSIE ROLLS!  There.  I am "out."  I would like to eat them every single freaking day but I do not.
Okay.  Now to pass this on to some blogs that I don't think I have ever linked to...or maybe I have.  Whatever.  Check 'em out:







4 comments:

Rachel @ Suburban Yogini said...

I too have the mouth of a sailor. The only time it shuts up is when I'm teaching!!

Linnea said...

I have the worst sailor mouth. I tone down around the kids & hubby (who, believe it or not,does not swear), but put me alone in a car? Oh, my.

Sunny said...

Thanks for the link love, Christine! xo...Sunny

Megan Matthieson said...

You are awesome Christine!!! Thank you so much. (I should prob not write it so much ...but it's in my writing vocab. fuck.) xx