Friday, July 30, 2010

LilyPad Bliss

Another key for me to living well with C-PTSD is taking inventory of all the bliss and happiness and beauty in my life.  Every day.

So here is some of what is happening around our LilyPad lately:

A Baby Eggplant in Our Garden

A Decent Photo of Daisy, the Hardest Cat to Photo EVER!

Marcy and I took a short half-day trip to one of my favorite spots.

A few other good things:

This blogger, whom I adore and have had the privilege to meet, did a very sweet thing.

This came in the mail and I will be watching it over and over.

This also came in the mail.  (We couldn't help ourselves.)

And finally, this came.  I am devising a pretty different way to use it and will be sharing that with all my dear and lovely readers.

OH!  And during a prayer and meditation session this week, I got major clarity on some design work for this blog and for my movement work.  More details coming in the near future.

What are you grateful for this week?

5 comments:

Emma said...

Is that Chococat sticker on your car now? We have on our car, too! =D

Here's a little list from me:

*cooler temperatures this morning!
*blueberries!
*getting a kiln!
*getting a kiln through a barter!

:)

sweetmango said...

The photos....
1. Yum!
2. Cute!
3. Beautiful!!

Happy Blessings for both of you :)
Namaste
xm

just me said...

I had the honor and privilage to sit in meditation with a Thai Buddist monk and nun last evening. It was a blessing to be in the presence of such gentle people.

Love the picture of Daisy! We have a black dog that is impossible to photograph. Which reminds me, I am always grateful for the companionship and love of my two dogs.

Have a blessed weekend!

Anonymous said...

I love your little eggplant! And your kitty is super cute!
Glad to hear you are in good spirits.
Here's what I am grateful for:

-http://www.adoptapet.com
This site is amazing! I am looking into adopting a kitty (or two) right now!

-The beautiful sun, in my amazing backyard. I spent a lot of the afternoon laying in the sun, reading a book.

-Living in a time of radical shift in consciousness. And I don't mean the dog and show phony Obama kind of hope that is SOLD to us, I mean a time when we are all moving in the right direction; towards loving our Mother Earth more and consuming less from her. Capitalism goes against the human spirit, and against the Earth, a fact that we are waking up to more and more. What a wonderful time to live in!
Have a fantastic weekend!

Bliss U :)

Em said...

Lovely. Your list is wonderful.

I'm grateful for:
1. doing a final edit on my poetry manuscript and sending it out in to the world
2. 3"x2 1/2" index cards. And they come in colors and in white.)
3. getting my blog launched (yay!)
4. learning about C-PTSD from you and going and looking in to it a bit more. This is important info, thank you for sharing it.