Thursday, July 1, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

I haven't done one of these in a long time, so here we go...


My current favorite depiction of Shakti.  I have this as my desktop wallpaper right now and I find myself getting kinda lost in her every time I sit down at the computer.


Daisy's beautiful green eyes.  This cat can be super hard to photograph.  Who am I kidding?  She can be super hard to even SEE in this house.  She is so dark!  She blends into the shadows.  Over the last day or so, her little personality is really starting to shine.  She owns us now.


Yellow lilies.  Well, really, I love all the lilies in our yard right now and have plans to add many, many more in the fall.


This dance studio on the second floor of an old barn.  I will start teaching here next week.  (If you're locally near Lake City, here is the website for the school.  My yogadance class will run four weeks on Wednesday, 10 AM.)

My FAVORITE thing this week?  The fact that Marcy has a three day weekend coming and the weather is going to be gorgeous.


7 comments:

Emma said...

Great list! Happy Thursday! =)

Vixel said...

Awww Daisy is so cute, my parents have a cat called Daisy too, she's on my TiLT list this week!

Lisa said...

Excellent!

Thanks for sharing all this goodness and beauty :-)

Linnea said...

I love the list AND this idea! (That dance studio is lovely.)

Miss Daisy ... *pets*

DownDoggin in MN said...

What a beautiful studio and precious cat, I'm so glad she found you!

Jan said...

What a happy list. I hope you have a great 3 days off! I love lilies too, mine are about to pop. They are such joyous plants. xo

laura said...

oh this post just makes me feel very happy :) love the dance studio, wish I could participate in your class but am waaay to far away :)