Monday, September 20, 2010

Music to Embody Your Bliss

No matter what is going on if I obey the first rule of embodying my bliss, there is no remaining in these awful places.

First rule?  Turn on music and stand and breathe.  Something will happen.  There's no way around it.  Soon, I am moving, and soon after that, the yuck is flowing out of me, replaced by light, clarity, and calm.  Movement is my Meditation.

Here's some of the most recent music that is really working for me.

Turn it up.

FOLLOW. THE. RULE.






And my new FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE!!!




5 comments:

LSL said...

Thanks for the music ideas. I loved all three.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your technique definitely works. I loved the second video. xo

svasti said...

LOVE all of these, but especially the last one... must get me some of this stuff for my iPod :)

Dimond said...

Christine,
Thanks so much for introducing me to Afro Celt Sound System! I now have lots of new amazing music to dance to. Movement is definitely my meditation. I tell others all the time how movement is one of the best spiritual tools & experiences & so much fun. Plus all the health benefits is a nice bonus. :)

miss miss said...

GREAT musical choices! Thank you for sharing!