Friday, September 3, 2010

Workshop Excitement!



Many years ago, when I first started investigating yoga, I was lucky enough to come across this video.  (A video -- now in DVD -- that I still highly recommend for many reasons.)

Then I found this book.

And now, today, as you read this, I am driving to a workshop with this man.

I am like some Fan Girl and more than a bit GEEKED about learning, in person, from Erich Schiffmann.

Oh, my.

I am headed to Yellow Springs, Ohio, to listen to his wise teachings spoken in his mellow voice in person!

I am not fond of travel; I am not fond of leaving home in general.

But this is worth it and it is another step in my year of embodiment, of fully stepping into this person I have always been but have finally become.


5 comments:

Bom Ananda said...

Who's this person you're talking about?

svasti said...

Enjoy! And I look forward to the debrief :)

Bob Weisenberg said...

I love Erich Schiffmann and his book. We read it for Namaste Book Club and it was a big hit.

I hope you'll write all about it when you get back.

Bob W.

Elizabeth Pope said...

Yellow Springs!! (Ok, excited about Schiffman also, but! :)
I got engaged there, at an amazing restaurant called The Winds. (http://www.windscafe.com)

It is gorgeous, locally sourced, changing menu all the time in accordance with what's available, incredibly delicious. If you get a chance, do please go. And take Erich. And tell me about it. :)

Linda-Sama said...

can't wait to hear all about it....have always wanted to experience his teaching....