Wednesday, December 22, 2010

More Love


I taught a private Yoga Dance class recently to a group of yoga teacher friends, who have created a lovely sister community after having gone through teacher training together.  It made me miss the community that happens through training, the community of shining, bright, beautiful women who accompanied me through Yoga Dance training, who saw me so clearly and affirmed my deepest needs and desires.

Though, of course, being around a group like this in any way is a gift and a blessing. They were so warm and took me in so graciously. Here you can see us all after the class, sparkling from the fun and the sweat of it.  (One person is missing, obviously, and taking the photo.)


This week as we approach the birth of light and love, are you surrounding yourself with people who support your most beautiful and dream-filled self?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Lovely photos and sentiments. I know the sense of community of which you speak. It is a *treasure* indeed!

My answer to your question....
"I'm workin' on it!"

LauraX said...

beautiful Christine...may you too feel the love that surrounds you and fills you in each moment that you open your awareness to the pure reality of LOVE.

friendtoyourself.com said...

love the sense of connection. a life's desire. keep on!