Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kripalu, Wednesday

One of the things I have been saying to people for months now is that I want to choreograph and perform.

Ahh...be careful with those intentions. I am obviously teasing there, because even though I am totally wigged out about it, on Thursday evening our class will be doing a demo of the things we've been working on this week, including a bit of a butoh performance.

This is not a familiar approach to accessing movement for me. I am a true neophyte in this context, and it is pushing every single one of my edges... physical, emotional, every bit of this Chick.

So perhaps you could do me a favor on Thursday evening at about eight P.M. EST...send me a dose of fearlessness.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Dear Blisschick,
i will most definitely be thinking of you this evening and will be sending fearlessness vibes your way!
Blynnk

Brenda said...

I would also like you to know that I discovered your blog last August and have been enjoying it weekly ever since.
I find your writing to be inspiring, motivating and very helpful.
Thank you so much!

Barbara said...

I will most definitely send you fearlessness, as you regularly send it to *me* via this lovely blog :) Since I am lucky enough to dance / perform regularly, I will also send you "butterflies". That excited, energetic, on-the-cusp-of-something-wonderful feeling that happens right before the curtain goes up. Make yourself proud :)
Barbara

StorytellERdoc said...

Although it's not 8pm, still sending you lots of good energy...you will do awesome, C. Now, some lunch with your better half!!! LOL
J