Monday, June 27, 2011

Losing My Self in Tutu & Galoshes


Marcy went on a short retreat this past week and found a delightful spot for some picture taking, which made galoshes more necessary than ever, as you can see above.

I am learning, bit by bit, to be more comfortable in front of the camera, which is very much about being more comfortable in my own skin.

The main thing I noticed?  When I am dancing (even in VERY slow motion in a stream with feet on slippery shale), I am not aware of the camera and the shots turn out the best.

When you are deeply absorbed in your joy, there are no worries...there is no consciousness of Self as separate...there is no sense of time.


2 comments:

Nicole said...

Pink tutu and galoshes (or wellies as my family calls them)...bliss! I love this picture!

tutu dresses said...

The tutu's color is great! I love pink!