A new addition to my morning routine is that Marcy has started leaving a note for me with instructions to guide my day. She leaves these little gems of love in a Mary font right next to the bed, so I barely have to sit up to reach them. There is nothing like unfolding a tiny, handwritten note to start your day.
Today, I leave you with some love notes in the form of link love:
- Lori-Lyn and I often seem to be on the same page or at least in the same chapter, and she just wrote about fears and how they end up building prisons around our hearts and spirits.
- This quote alone will make you run right over to Megan's writing: "We sit in our own baby pool most of the time saying to ourselves and to the world, This is who I am! This is who I am!"
- Brandi wrote about jealousy and this stubborn individualism that many of us see as a good thing...until it's not. She writes in an Okie/Texan accent so you never feel like you're bein' told anything but the truth.
- Regan is one of my new favorite bloggers right now. She writes with such passion and she covers her bases, that's for sure, never leaving out any body. There is also always a good dose of ass kickin' spit fire.
- And another new-to-me blogger gives the finger to the Food Police. Just my kind of woman! Eating just when you are...hungry!? How bizarre! ((sarcasm alarm going off))