Thursday, July 14, 2011

Guest Post & Music Mastery

Yesterday, I was honored to be a guest over at Magpie Girl, writing for her new series about right fit relig-ish practices. Check it out!

OH! And a quick question: what music do you listen to in the morning?

I am assuming you are not so silly as to listen to news and feed negativity into your brain upon waking, but do you dampen your energy first thing with "calm" music?

My new routine that has me rockin' my day includes Motown or other favorite attitude-izing sounds!

Remember, music can instantly change your mood so be aware.


1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Christine,
I haven't listened to news in the morning (or ever) for a long time now. What I am REALLY enjoying in the morning is.....silence! It feels so meditative and centering.
But I do love Motown music!