Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Final Post Here but Not the End


We are at the end of Blisschick, but the beginning of something that I find extremely exciting, Girl on Fire.

Please head on over, and if you like, subscribe.  (The subscribe button can be found at the bottom of the blog page.)  Also, if you like, please share!  Starting over like this is feeling very intimidating, to be honest!

I've written different pages over there about my own story, the concept of the studio, how I think about movement and teaching, and of course, the classes and schedule for my teaching in Erie.

One of the things that has been amazing here at Blisschick has been the quality of my readership. I could count on one hand the amount of times in the 1,089 posts that I got comments that were anything but kind, smart, inquisitive, and engaged.

Thank you!  Now goFind your passion and light up the world!

2 comments:

Eco Yogini said...

i will miss Blisschick- but I'm so excited for you!!! going on over RIGHT NOW :)

Tess Giles Marshall said...

Goodbye here. (Sniffles.) And hello there! (Whoopee.)